The Ahamove Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth through the optimization of our growing number of partner drivers. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the user experience through greater availability while minimizing costs. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & interpersonal ability to manage partnerships.
This is an intense business side startup role, and this person will work with multiple operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of the Ahamove business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of driver and user metrics to properly allocate supply, guide driver incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Ahamove system
- Strategy. Decide which projects the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and user experience
- Partner Relations. Manage driver development, identify & attack problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for driver perks
- Expansion Planning / Recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Driver Support. Manage the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers on our system
- Hustle. Take ownership of Ahamove's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Mobilize & Grow. Take on new opportunities like launching a new market, spinning off a new product line, experimenting with new business models… the possibilities are endless!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years experience required
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our driver-partners
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance or similar field
- Stellar Excel skills
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required
- Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with numbers/excel driven decision instincts
- Tech enthusiast with product development and management experience
- Operations/engineering background with dreams of applying similar process to people processes
- Corporate strategy background with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.